COMMITTEE ON THE ELIMINATION OF RACIAL DISCRIMINATION (CERD)
- The committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) will have 9 seats falling vacant. Qualified Kenyans can be nominated by this form and submitted to the office of the united nations High Commisioner for Human Rights, United Nations office at Geneva, CH-1211 Geneva 10.
- Submissions can be done electronically in word format, should not exceed the number of lines indicated , within 1 and a half pages -roman text 12 with a copy to the Kenyan mission in Geneva email; email@example.com
- Emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for nomination is 29/02/2019
- Head – Brand and Design section, Global Database Division, Global Infrastructure Sector.
- Senior Delivey & Support Manager -IP Office Delovery and Support Section , IP Office Business Solutions Division, Global Infrastructure Sector.
- Legal Officer – Lisbon Registry, Department for Trademarks, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications, Brands and Designs sector.
- Head of United Nations Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar
- Individual applications by email to; email@example.com before 31st January 2019.